Monday, July 28, 2008

The Yellow Jeep and Pikachu story

This yellow Wrangler Jeep looks great which reminds me of my first date where the girl's dad had a similar looking Jeep. It was nice to go topless ( meant the car) and catch the breeze in the evening.

If you look carefully, there is a yellow Pikachu car. My daughther had claimed as hers and she keeps it in her clothes drawer. Daddy, you are not touching my Pikachu..sigh..





Now this is a Coca Cola Event truck. Pretty rare model as it also has the Coke label. Care for a coke ?







Now which boy wouldn't want a sports car ? The sexy Lamboghini and Nissan Fairlady Z Racing Type is pretty popular in the overseas market.

I had a brief spin in my friend's Fairlady. A pretty skillful driver where he actually pulled the hand brake while moving at 100km/h, turn the steering wheel and before you know it we were on the next lane. After the ride, I rechecked if I am insured.





This is the full collection of 4 Exotics Hot Wheels Cars. Includes All 4 Exotics Set - Porsche Carrera GT (115), Hard to find Enzo Ferrari (114) , Lotus Esprit (113) and Rare Zotic (116). The event of getting the cars was an event by itself. We actually need to search, look around the corners to find the full collection. The Enzo Ferrari is a tough find.


And I saw someone paid USD 7 for the Zotic !This nice set is for sale RM32 for all 4 cars ! , let me know if you are interested.









No comments: