Saturday, August 23, 2008

Honda Civic Type R and Evolution X Limited

I have just got back from overseas. My day after office time was spent hunting for Tomica! What else ? The locals in the foreign country went along for the search. The advantage of knowing where to lookout for "good" stock is always in the hands of the local boys.

Some of the imported stock



Hey, thanks MR. T for the assistance and hope we can swap cars in the future. Above are some of my "new stock" that arrived for this week. I am letting go some of the CTR so mail me if you're interested. Yeap Civic Type R is still red hot in the market.

Customs at the airport searched my hand carry as they found unusual small little boxes during the scan. The lady custom officer looks a bit puzzled when I showed these little boxes are actually Tomica toy cars. She did not know what to do and had to get her superior. Wondering if they want to confiscate my Tomicas. NO WAY ! Been spending nights searching for them, you're not taking it.

Any way, things cleared up and my new found Tomica stock will soon have a place in my already cramped cupboard.


My all time favorite. Well until my AE86 arrived anyway.




Tomica just recently launched Mitsubishi Evo X Limited edition with rubber wheels, nice side mirrors and more details than the previous regular model. Great to collect yours now before they run out of stock. By the way, was informed Singapore is selling this for SG12.95, pretty steep price.




3 comments:

aris tee said...

Yo bro... just found out bout your blog. I like how you like to compare to the real car, etc. It's a nice touch. I thought of making a miniature car blog of my own someday too, cos for now my blog entries are all crammed into one personal blog :P

Keep up the good work :D

PS: Yeah man, these 2 cars are real sweet stuff!

GeorgeToyCar said...

Thanks man for feedback. Await your blog on miniature cars and we can share info on these interesting things in life.

GTRCBAR35LOKE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.